Boy, 5, saves brother from choking (video)

Boy, 5, saves brother from choking (video)

Oliver Bevans, who lives near Cheadle, Staffordshire, used first aid training taught at school to hit three-year-old brother Stanley on the back three times to dislodge a meatball that was choking him. The boys had been at their gran’s, who had left the room briefly when the incident unfolded.

View Full Post

More great content like this @ Life & Personal Interests Front Page or you can Request Invite

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s